Something New

Something New


Capitol Records initially did not have the rights to A Hard Day's Night, issued in the U.S. as a soundtrack by United Artists, the company that released the film. Instead, Capitol cobbled together a competing record containing eight of the 14 songs from the UK version, two songs from a UK EP, and a German-language version of "I Want to Hold Your Hand." ~ William Ruhlmann, All Music Guide 1 I'll Cry Instead 2 Things We Said Today 3 Any Time at All 4 When I Get Home 5 Slow Down 6 Matchbox 7 Tell Me Why 8 And I Love Her 9 I'm Happy Just to Dance With You 10 If I Fell 11 Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand

TrackList:
1 I'll Cry Instead
2 Things We Said Today
3 Any Time at All
4 When I Get Home
5 Slow Down
6 Matchbox
7 Tell Me Why
8 And I Love Her
9 I'm Happy Just to Dance With You
10 If I Fell
11 Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand

Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/70433435/SOMETHING_NEW.rar

0 comentarios: