Sgt Pepper Naked Disc 1

Sgt Pepper Naked Disc 1


Track List:

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
With A Little Help From My Friends
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Getting Better
Fixing A Hole
She's Leaving Home
Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
With A Little Help From My Friends
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Getting Better
Fixing A Hole
She's Leaving Home
Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
With A Little Help From My Friends
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Getting Better
Fixing A Hole
She's Leaving Home
Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
With A Little Help From My Friends
With A Little Help From My Friends


Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=752L5XZE


Bueno, otro discazo muy muy muy recomendado, así seguimos añadiendo bootlegs. saludos. No olviden ser seguidores del blog así se enteran de todas las actualizaciones. hasta otra.

0 comentarios: