Primal Colours (Unreleased Album) - 1968

Primal Colours (Unreleased Album) - 1968

Bueno a decir verdad no tengo muchos datos de este disco, el que me los pueda proporcionar, estaría agradecido, ni siquiera en bootlegzone hay algo, que haga referencia. solo que supuesta mente es de 1968.

saludos.




Track list:
1. Brian Epstein Blues
2. Back In The U.S.S.R.
3. A Case of The Blues
4. Blackbird
5. Piggies
6. Birthday
7. Yer Blues
8. Mother Natures Son
9. Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
10. Child Of Nature
11. Helter Skelter
12. Junk
13. Honey Pie
14. Old Brown Shoe

Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/93456579/The_Beatles_-_Primal_Colours.zip

2 comentarios:

patrick dijo...

I believe this was the first source to contain the White Album acetates of early mixes - great stuff

Alejandrito dijo...

I thought the same thing, by the year they came out and the tracklist. thank you.

sorry for my English.