More Sweet Apples

More Sweet Apples

Bueno uno mas de los sweet apples... saludos.

Track list:
Helter Skelter
Magical Mystery Tour
Strawberry Fields Forever
Glass Onion
Aerial Tour Instrumental
Blue Jay Way
A Day In The Life
Across The Universe
Dear Prudence
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
On The Road To Marrakesh
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Something
Let It Be
The Long And Winding Road
On The Road To Marrakesh
Old Brown Shoe
Get Back
Commonwealth Song
Enoch Powell
No Pakistanis
I've Got A Feeling
I Lost My Little Girl
Watching Rainbows
All Things Must Pass

Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFMN79JZ

2 comentarios:

Scott dijo...

Awesome upload, this is an awesome blog!

Alejandrito dijo...

thanks scott, please follow the blog whith friend connect, sorry my english, im only speak spanish...