John Lennon

John Lennon

Señoras y señores, con ustedes, JOHN LENNON, y 9 discos, faltan algunos, pero ya los voy a agregar. Y disculpen que no los acomode por fecha, pero se me complicaba, no me di cuenta antes, y cuando me di cuenta, ya estaba todo acomodado, pero bueno. Espero que les guste, y bueno, que mas decir que a bajar.





















Mind Games - 1973

1 Mind Games
2 Tight A$
3 Aisumasen (I'm Sorry)
4 One Day (At a Time)
5 Bring on the Lucie (Freda Peeple)
6 Nutopian International Anthem
7 Intuition
8 Out the Blue
9 Only People
10 I Know (I Know)
11 You Are Here
12 Meat City





















Shaved Fish - 1975

1 Give Peace a Chance
2 Cold Turkey
3 Instant Karma!
4 Power to the People
5 Mother
6 Woman Is the Nigger of the World
7 Imagine
8 Whatever Gets You Thru the Night
9 Mind Games
10 #9 Dream
11 Medley: Happy Xmas (War Is over)/Give Peace a Change (Reprise)




















Live in New York City - 1986

1 New York City
2 It's So Hard
3 Woman Is the Nigger of the World
4 Well, Well, Well
5 Instant Karma!
6 Mother
7 Come Together
8 Imagine
9 Cold Turkey
10 Hound Dog
11 Give Peace a Chance




















Anthology - 1998

1 Working Class Hero (#)
2 God (#)(Version)
3 I Found Out (Home Recording)(#)
4 Hold On (#)(Excerpt)
5 Isolation (#)(Version)
6 Love (#)
7 Mother (#)
8 Remember (#)
9 Imagine (Take 1)(#)
10 Fortunately (Vignette from "Bed-in") (#)
11 Baby Please Don't Go (#)
12 Oh My Love (From 8 Track Imagine Sessions)(#)
13 Jealous Guy (From 8 Track Imagine Sessions)(#)
14 Maggie Mae (Home Recording)(#)
15 How Do You Sleep? (#)(Version)
16 God Save Oz (#)
17 Do the Oz (Original Master 2-Track Mix)(#)
18 I Don't Wanna Be a Soldier (#)(Version)
19 Give Peace a Chance (#)
20 Look at Me (#)
21 Long Lost John (From 8 Track Plastic Ono Band Sessions)(#)
22 (CD 2) New York City (Home Recording)(#)
23 (CD 2) Attica State (Live)(#)
24 (CD 2) Imagine (Live)(#)
25 (CD 2) Bring on the Lucie (Freda Peeple) (#)
26 (CD 2) Woman Is the Nigger of the World (Home Recording)(#)
27 (CD 2) Geraldo Rivera (One to One Concert)(#)
28 (CD 2) Woman Is the Nigger of the World (Live)(#)
29 (CD 2) It's So Hard (Live)(#)
30 (CD 2) Come Together (Live)(#)
31 (CD 2) Happy Xmas (War Is Over) (Rough Mix)(#)
32 (CD 2) Luck of the Irish (Live)(#)
33 (CD 2) John Sinclair (Live)(#)
34 (CD 2) David Frost Show (#)
35 (CD 2) Mind Games (I Promise)(#)
36 (CD 2) Mind Games (Make Love, Not War)(#)
37 (CD 2) One Day (At a Time) (#)
38 (CD 2) I Know (I Know) (Home Recording)(#)
39 (CD 2) I'm the Greatest (#)
40 (CD 2) (It's All da-Da-Down to) Goodnight Vienna (16 Track Demo)(#)
41 (CD 2) Jerry Lewis Telethon (#)
42 (CD 2) Kiss Is Just a Kiss (As Time Goes By)
43 (CD 2) Real Love (Home Recording)(#)
44 (CD 2) You Are Here (#)
45 (CD 3) What You Got (Home Recording)(#)
46 (CD 3) Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out) (#)
47 (CD 3) Whatever Gets You Thru the Night (Home Recording)(#)
48 (CD 3) Whatever Gets You Thru the Night (Studio Recording)(#)
49 (CD 3) Yesterday (#)
50 (CD 3) Be-Bop-A-Lula (#)
51 (CD 3) Rip It up/Ready Teddy (#)
52 (CD 3) Scared (#)
53 (CD 3) Steel and Glass (#)
54 (CD 3) Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox)
55 (CD 3) Bless You (#)
56 (CD 3) Going Down on Love (Instructions Only)(#)
57 (CD 3) Move Over Ms. L. (#)
58 (CD 3) Ain't She Sweet (Vignette) (#)
59 (CD 3) Slippin' and Slidin' (Unreleased Take)
60 (CD 3) Peggy Sue (#)
61 (CD 3) Bring It on Home to Me/Send Me Some Lovin' (#)
62 (CD 3) Phil and John, Pt. 1 (#)
63 (CD 3) Phil and John, Pt. 2 (#)
64 (CD 3) Phil and John, Pt. 3 (#)
65 (CD 3) When in Doubt, Fuck It (#)
66 (CD 3) Be My Baby (#)
67 (CD 3) Stranger's Room (#)
68 (CD 3) Old Dirt Road (#)
69 (CD 4) I'm Losing You (#)(Version)
70 (CD 4) Sean's Little Help (Vignette) (Home Recording)(#)
71 (CD 4) Serve Yourself (Home Recording)(#)
72 (CD 4) My Life (Home Recording)(#)
73 (CD 4) Nobody Told Me (#)
74 (CD 4) Life Begins at 40 (Home Recording)(#)
75 (CD 4) I Don't Wanna Face It (#)
76 (CD 4) Woman (#)
77 (CD 4) Dear Yoko (#)
78 (CD 4) Watching the Wheels (Home Recording)(#)
79 (CD 4) I'm Stepping Out (#)
80 (CD 4) Borrowed Time (Home Recording)(#)
81 (CD 4) Rishi Kesh Song (Home Recording)(#)
82 (CD 4) Sean's Loud (Vignette) (Home Recording)(#)
83 (CD 4) Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) (#)
84 (CD 4) Mr. Hyde's Gone (Don't Be Afraid) (Home Recording)(#)
85 (CD 4) Only You (#)
86 (CD 4) Grow Old With Me (Home Recording)(#)
87 (CD 4) Dear John (Home Recording)(#)
88 (CD 4) Great Wok (Home Recording)(*)
89 (CD 4) Mucho Mungo (Home Recording)(*)
90 (CD 4) Satire, Pt. 1 (Home Recording)(*)
91 (CD 4) Satire, Pt. 2 (Home Recording)(*)
92 (CD 4) Satire, Pt. 3 (Home Recording)(*)
93 (CD 4) Sean's in the Sky (Vignette) (Home Recording)(*)
94 (CD 4) It's Real (Home Recording)(*)





















Double Fantasy - 1980

1 (Just Like) Starting Over
2 Kiss, Kiss, Kiss
3 Cleanup Time
4 Give Me Something
5 I'm Losing You
6 I'm Moving On
7 Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
8 Watching the Wheels
9 Yes, I'm Your Angel
10 Woman
11 Beautiful Boys
12 Dear Yoko
13 Every Man Has a Woman Who Loves Him
14 Hard Times Are Over
15 Help Me to Help Myself
16 Walking on Thin Ice
17 Central Park Stroll (Dialogue)




















Rock 'n' Roll - 1975

1 Be-Bop-A-Lula
2 Stand by Me
3 Medley: Rip it up/Ready Teddy
4 You Can't Catch Me
5 Ain't That a Shame
6 Do You Want to Dance?
7 Sweet Little Sixteen
8 Slippin' and Slidin'
9 Peggy Sue
10 Medley: Bring It on Home to Me/Send Me Some Lovin'
11 Bony Maronie
12 Ya Ya
13 Just Because





















Walls and Bridges - 1974

1 Going Down on Love
2 Whatever Gets You Thru the Night
3 Old Dirt Road
4 What You Got
5 Bless You
6 Scared
7 #9 Dream
8 Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird of Paradox)
9 Steel and Glass
10 Beef Jerky
11 Nobody Loves You (When You're Down and Out)
12 Ya Ya





















The John Lennon Collection - 1982

1 Give Peace a Chance
2 Instant Karma!
3 Power to the People
4 Whatever Gets You Thru the Night
5 #9 Dream
6 Mind Games
7 Love
8 Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
9 Imagine
10 Jealous Guy
11 Stand by Me
12 (Just Like) Starting Over
13 Woman
14 I'm Losing You
15 Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
16 Watching the Wheels
17 Dear Yoko
18 Move Over Ms. L
19 Cold Turkey





















Lennon Legend: The Very Best of John Lennon - 1997

1 Imagine
2 Instant Karma!
3 Mother (Single Edit)
4 Jealous Guy
5 Power to the People
6 Cold Turkey
7 Love
8 Mind Games
9 Whatever Gets You Thru the Night
10 #9 Dream
11 Stand by Me
12 (Just Like) Starting Over
13 Woman
14 Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
15 Watching the Wheels
16 Nobody Told Me
17 Borrowed Time
18 Working Class Hero
19 Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
20 Give Peace a Chance


http://rapidshare.de/users/S7GZD4
Password for all:uprat

Un abrazo...

16 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
Here is my blog Only adult dating amateur

Anónimo dijo...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest internet blogshop for wholesale & supply korean accessories, accessories, earstuds, pendant, rings, trinket,
bracelet & hair add-ons. Offer 35 % wholesale discount. Ship Worldwide
my webpage > www.unemployment.ohio.gov

Anónimo dijo...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ultimate internet
blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, locket,
rings, bracelet, bangle & hair add-ons. Deal 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
Here is my web site ; getting ripped

Anónimo dijo...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd truly appreciate it.
Here is my web page Audio Visual

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no
data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
My website > Trick Photography and Special Effects

Anónimo dijo...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you
can remove me from that service? Thank you!
Here is my blog post click through the up coming page

Anónimo dijo...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that
I've really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I'm hoping you write
again soon!
Look at my blog post How to Become a Millionaire

Anónimo dijo...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the idea of a
user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
Therefore that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!
My blog post ; deploy systems

Anónimo dijo...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme
in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on.
You've done an impressive activity and our entire community will probably be grateful to you.

Also visit my blog post: buy adjustable dumbbells

Anónimo dijo...

Quality posts is the important to interest the viewers to
pay a visit the website, that's what this site is providing.

My page kitchen cabinet

Anónimo dijo...

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
(well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say,
and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Visit my web site: www.babesflick.com

Anónimo dijo...

Very soon this web page will be famous among all blogging people, due to it's pleasant articles

Also visit my web site ... mp3 digital player

chen jing dijo...

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over
here.

Here is my weblog - taobao singapore

Kirsten Jones dijo...

Vous voulez être bénis d'apercevoir robinetterie-baignoire que vous pouvez accepter une ablution orné dans votre maison à un prix abordable. Par les dépenses douche un peu ajouté de l'argent, vous pouvez tranquillement obtenir une ablution de vos rêves après avoir douche-robinetterie-douche accepté extravagant.

Anónimo dijo...

Myself, I'll stick with rimless eyeglasses nerd chic looking, but I adore that FinestGlasses.COM bring up rimless glasses in differ fashion design. More attractive with sexy feeling!!!

sherry jiang dijo...

Waterfall taps are a stylish way to make a statement in your bathroom, and are becoming increasingly popular and very affordable. Water cascades from an open spout creating a stunning waterfall effect that makes washing, shaving and cleaning your teeth something to look forward to. Plumpinguk.co.uk offers a wide range of waterfall basin mixers all at discounted prices, so adding that wow-factor has never been easier.http://www.plumpinguk.co.uk/bathroom-sink-taps/waterfall-taps.html